Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing The Calamus application, you are agreeing to be bound by these application Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Calamus application. The materials contained in this application are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. After an initial trial period, use of the Calamus application is limited to the purchase an auto-renewing subscription. Use of the application is valid through the end of the period that has been paid.
- Full Subscription, paid yearly or monthly, grants the user full access to the Calamus application and all features therein on any device where it is available. This excludes any additional content purchased through microtransactions and not as part of the subscription model.
- Player-Only Subscription, paid monthly, grants limited access to the Calamus application for the express purpose of joining games hosted by a user with a Full Subscription on any device where it is available. This excludes any additional content purchased through microtransactions and not as part of the subscription.
b. Permission is granted to download the materials (information, assets, and software) of The Calamus application for personal and limited commercial use only (contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information). This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or assets contained within the Calamus application;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
• use the Calamus application for purposes other than designed
c. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TrapStreet Studios at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
d. TrapStreet Studios will provide all hosting for the content and services required use the Calamus application.
a. The materials within the Calamus application are provided "as is". TrapStreet Studios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TrapStreet Studios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its mobile or desktop application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this appliation.
In no event shall TrapStreet Studios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Calamus application, even if TrapStreet Studios or a TrapStreet Studios authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Calamus application could include technical, typographical, photographic, or graphical errors. TrapStreet Studios does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TrapStreet Studios may make changes to the materials contained on The Calamus application at any time without notice. TrapStreet Studios does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TrapStreet Studios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TrapStreet Studios of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TrapStreet Studios' application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Mobile or Desktop Application.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.